Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
What is the Most Underrated Kindle Resource?

For me, it is, by far, http://www.readingthenet.com. I have used this web site, which makes Kindle reading of a text-heavy internet site almost as good as reading a large print book, daily since last winter. I really, really hope it doesn't get dropped from lack of interest. Thank you Robin Gardner!

I'd be interested to hear what tools other people like that you don't read much about around here.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 10-27-2011 at 10:36 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:33 AM   #2
MickeyMark
Learning to read...
MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: K3-3G, KDXG
I love learning about stuff like this! There are so many cool sites, tips, and tricks!

The more I learn about how much I can do with my Kindle, the more I wonder how I ever lived without it.

Thank you!
MickeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert