Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
Bidibulle
Enthusiast
Bidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Clara Hd
lrf to epub font conversion question

Hello, I'm a newbie.
I'm doing some tests to change the original font on my prs-650, with Calibre.
I'm converting some lrf files to epub, using the fontin font as indicated here
It's working: the text is in fontin, but is also in bold letters (I suppose the original lrf files are in bold, so Calibre isn't changing that)
My question is: what's the code I have to give to Calibre to override the lrf bold and have regular fontin in the epub.
Thanks (I suppose the question has already been asked but I can't find the answer with the search engine )

Last edited by Bidibulle; 12-29-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Bidibulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
It's hard to say without seeing the LRF, but you could try doing the LRF to EPUB conversion with one of the following in the Calibre Extra CSS conversion box on the Look&Feel page.
Try each to see if either make a difference.
Code:
body {font-weight: normal}
or
Code:
p, div {font-weight: normal}
If neither work, you can remove the unwanted bold by using the Calibre Tweak-epub option to manually edit the epub's css file.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #3
Bidibulle
Enthusiast
Bidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheeseBidibulle can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Clara Hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Code:
p, div {font-weight: normal}
It's working
Thanks a lot for your help: very appreciated
Bidibulle is offline   Reply With Quote