Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Reading app for iPad that supports tags, etc?

My wife is getting frustrated by the reading apps on her iPad, because they don't let her sort by tags or categories, or edit titles in the library, etc. She's tried iBooks and BlueFire, and neither seems to allow that. (These are functions I've come to take for granted on my Android, using Aldiko.) Also, easy import from Calibre is important--or at least as easy as importing into the above.

She needs to read both epub and pdf.

Any recommendations? Thanks.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Thanks, it looks interesting. But you seem to require people to give an email address in order to look at your website. That's going to turn off a lot of people. What I can see says, "All popular formats." Does that include mobi?

I'll be on the lookout for an announcement.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
starrigger,

Its simply a launch page to collect prospective users email address to send them a notification when it is launched.

Wont be using it for anything else. Just to measure interest. I will however reach out to you personally when it is launched.

And yes that include .mobi .pdf .epub almost all the major formats.
Closed Thread