Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
Little Black Book

http://padandquill.com/blackbook.html

Makes me think of the DodoCase for the iPad the Little Black Book is a case for your iPhone 3GS of 4 that wraps it up in a little black simulated leather cover, for $40.

scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This, as with the DodoCase, appeals to me. Damn, it's not practical (for me, I mean...not what I want in a case), but by the gods it's bloody sexy!

Cheers,
Marc (Yes, I find stationery sexy. Gotta problem with that? )
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2010, 01:21 AM   #3
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

turns out these guys make an ipad case as well.. and i agree. this style of case doesn't seem practical for something as small as the iphone.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:26 AM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
turns out these guys make an ipad case as well.. and i agree. this style of case doesn't seem practical for something as small as the iphone.
No...but then, I'm not always a rational being. Maybe for the iPad...maybe...

(I'm actually fond of, and considering, the Particle-plus-Pogo-stylus one for the iPad. My iPhone remains totally nude, except when it's wearing a sock ).

Cheers,
Marc

Last edited by montsnmags; 07-30-2010 at 01:28 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book, case, iphone