Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
bean bag stand

I cannot find the thread where a couple of people posted links and pictures of bean bag type stands for their Fires. Can somebody help me.

Thanks
Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I cannot find the thread where a couple of people posted links and pictures of bean bag type stands for their Fires. Can somebody help me.

Thanks
Carol
I don't know about bean bags but this is the stand I use for my KFHD7-32:

http://www.amazon.com/Arkon-Portable...I3TMCKI7TGG2GD
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I don't know about bean bags but this is the stand I use for my KFHD7-32:

http://www.amazon.com/Arkon-Portable...I3TMCKI7TGG2GD
Thanks but that's not it. They were sewn bags. Looked something like pyramids. The tablet rested in the center.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
CoylCushion

Here is a link for a CoylCushion. I have one and love it. Is this the one you are looking for? I have never posted a link so I hope this works. http://coylscustomcreations.com/
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
Here is a link for a CoylCushion. I have one and love it. Is this the one you are looking for? I have never posted a link so I hope this works. http://coylscustomcreations.com/
Yes that's it. Karma to you. Thanks. What size did you get for the fire.

Carol
Advert
Old 11-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I plan to get one of these too. I'm just trying to figure out the size as well.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #7
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I plan to get one of these too. I'm just trying to figure out the size as well.
Think I'm gonna put it on my Christmas list for one of the kids to get me.

I like to read in bed and right now I use one of those neck buddy things you use on a plane. This would be so much better.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Think I'm gonna put it on my Christmas list for one of the kids to get me.

I like to read in bed and right now I use one of those neck buddy things you use on a plane. This would be so much better.
I just use a throw pillow works fine for reading not so much for watching videos.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Quote:
Yes that's it. Karma to you. Thanks. What size did you get for the fire.

Carol
Mine is a size 5. I bought it when she first started selling them to use with my Kindle Keyboard and iPad. I have used it with those plus both fires, Kindle Touch and K4S. Alice is great to work with and will answer any of your questions quickly.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
A couple other options:

The Wedge stand: (made for the iPad but also works for the Kindle Fire)

http://www.ebookanoid.com/2012/05/29...le-in-comfort/

Book Beanie:

http://stores.bookbeanie.com/StoreFront.bok
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #11
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just use a throw pillow works fine for reading not so much for watching videos.
I just bunch my covers up and stick my kindle in there, all makeshift like.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
Mine is a size 5. I bought it when she first started selling them to use with my Kindle Keyboard and iPad. I have used it with those plus both fires, Kindle Touch and K4S. Alice is great to work with and will answer any of your questions quickly.
Thanks. I would probably use it mostly with the Fire. The site says a size 4 would be good for that.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #13
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
A couple other options:

The Wedge stand: (made for the iPad but also works for the Kindle Fire)

http://www.ebookanoid.com/2012/05/29...le-in-comfort/

Book Beanie:

http://stores.bookbeanie.com/StoreFront.bok
Thanks. The book beanie site says its closed for maintenance.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #14
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Has anyone ordered from Book Beanie? I ordered one last Monday and it's been sitting in Bellmawr, NJ since last Tuesday. Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with them before?
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Has anyone ordered from Book Beanie? I ordered one last Monday and it's been sitting in Bellmawr, NJ since last Tuesday. Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with them before?
Could it be due to Sandy? New Jersey was hit hard.