Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: What's your favourite animal as a pet?
Cat 45 39.13%
Dog 51 44.35%
Rabbit 4 3.48%
Rat 1 0.87%
Fish 4 3.48%
Goat 3 2.61%
Other 7 6.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #121
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
aw, happy birthday miss chivas ! that's a fine-looking hedgehog she's got there, i must say. birthday present ?
Christmas present. (Hint the Santa hat ). I've managed to get his scarf and nose off, now I'm working on the hat.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #122
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Christmas present. (Hint the Santa hat ). I've managed to get his scarf and nose off, now I'm working on the hat.
i'm sure it won't resist you for long.

(should have guessed from the hat, but i had birthdays on the brain i guess !)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #123
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Hey! It's my Birthday!

My name is Ms. Chivas and I'm one year old today.

Here are a few photos of me and one of my best buddy Hedgehog.
(They made me wear this stupid outfit. )
Awwwww, I love you, I love you, I love you (don't get that wrong, WDE, I'm talking to the lady!). Happy Birthday!!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #124
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Dog for sure. I have a feisty little pug puppy for a pet. She's 7 months old and is afraid of NOTHING. If you are a dog lover I would recommend a pug, they are incredible little dogs.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #125
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Dog for sure. I have a feisty little pug puppy for a pet. She's 7 months old and is afraid of NOTHING. If you are a dog lover I would recommend a pug, they are incredible little dogs.
But they are also very stupid. Do you want to hear about the time my brother's pug got trapped by the rotating lawn sprinkler? She went around in a circle for over half an hour before someone went out to rescue her.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2009, 07:31 AM   #126
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Happy belated birthday Ms. Chivas (you cute little ball of fluff, you).

You wear your age well. You don't look a day over 8 months.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:31 AM   #127
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
But they are also very stupid. Do you want to hear about the time my brother's pug got trapped by the rotating lawn sprinkler? She went around in a circle for over half an hour before someone went out to rescue her.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #128
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
you owe me a keyboard!!!!!!!!!

now see a Newfie would have moved the sprinkler out of the way, surveyed the situation, and put it back into position in such a fashion to improve the watering pattern!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #129
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
happy 7th birthday ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:06 AM   #130
crazzycat
crazzycat began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have a cat but want to have a rabbit!)))

Last edited by crazzycat; 09-14-2009 at 09:39 AM.
crazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:47 AM   #131
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
you owe me a keyboard!!!!!!!!!

now see a Newfie would have moved the sprinkler out of the way, surveyed the situation, and put it back into position in such a fashion to improve the watering pattern!
Or as our youngest Bernese tend to do whenever we have a sprinkler on. Try to drink ALL the water. And getting very frustrated that he never succeeds

Then he just tries to bury the sprinkler in disgust
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #132
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Or as our youngest Bernese tend to do whenever we have a sprinkler on. Try to drink ALL the water. And getting very frustrated that he never succeeds

Then he just tries to bury the sprinkler in disgust
you must go through a lot of sprinklers.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:26 AM   #133
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you must go through a lot of sprinklers.
Not really, we just follow the waterhose to where it disapears into the ground and start digging
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:29 AM   #134
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Not really, we just follow the waterhose to where it disapears into the ground and start digging
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #135
tehKitten
Enthusiast
tehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enough

Device: none
I like cats more =D

p.s. check my username =p
tehKitten is offline   Reply With Quote