Itzy
Banned
Itzy began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Itzy's Introduction

Hi everyone!

New to the site, although I've been a book and torrent geek for quite some time

A friend recommended this site to me.

One reason I joined is that I'm looking for information on how to remove DRM from a .azw4 book I got from Amazon on a 7 day trial. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks, and looking forward to getting familiar with the site!
Old 05-28-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
hello
Advert
Old 05-29-2014, 08:17 AM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzy View Post
...I'm looking for information on how to remove DRM from a .azw4 book I got from Amazon on a 7 day trial....
Moderator Notice
Not only do we not allow detailed discussions of DRM removal, but from the wording, it seems clear that your intention is to steal books from Amazon.

You are hereby banned. If you think this is in error, use the "Contact Us" button to contact an Administrator.
Closed Thread

Tags
.azw4, drm, introduction, itzy