Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
James76
James76 began at the beginning.

Device: None
PDOC tag different for bulk and individual

I'm trying to remove PDOC tags so books end up in Books and not Docs on the Kindle Fire.

I've set the PDOC tag in the preferences/output options/mobi output to blank. When I try to convert books in bulk the PDOC tag is blank. But when I try to convert books individually, the PDOC tag is PDOC. It's not blank.

Am I missing a setting?
James76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:06 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Note that by default in bulk mode any books that have been converted before use the settings active at the time and not those from Preferences unless you set the option to not do so in the Bulk Conversion dialog. This might be what you are seeing?
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert