Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 03-21-2004, 05:55 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Exclamation Forum Upgrade (v3.0 Final)

We upgraded our forum software. If you notice anything wrong with the forum, please contact us.

We are still working on the new site, btw!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:26 PM   #2
kitten_moon
kitten_moon began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
We upgraded our forum software. If you notice anything wrong with the forum, please contact us.
None of the controls surrounding this edit box seem to be working... (browser is Firefox 0.8 on Win 2000)

Or is it just me? (wouldn't be the first time
kitten_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2004, 11:18 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten_moon
None of the controls surrounding this edit box seem to be working... (browser is Firefox 0.8 on Win 2000)

Or is it just me? (wouldn't be the first time
I am posting this with Firefox 0.8/WinXP now. I am not sure what controls you mean, but the tag controls (bold, italic, ...) and the smilie controls work fine for me. I attached a screenshot for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	firefox.gif
Views:	623
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	300  
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote