Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-19-2016, 05:00 PM   #31
Kirstendomenech
Kirstendomenech began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire hdx
i tried an it still isnt working. I am just so confused.
Kirstendomenech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:57 PM   #32
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirstendomenech View Post
i tried an it still isnt working. I am just so confused.
Does that include restarting Windows after disabling everything possible in Windows Startup, and restarting Windows in Safe Mode?

What about chaley's suggestion to try Calibre Companion (CC) - assuming you have a wireless network. There is a free full function demo version of CC you could use to do a test.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert