Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
brontus
Enthusiast
brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, Kindle Fire, Aldiko on LG Optimus Elite
Calibre opens wrong browser

I tried searching, but I haven't seen anybody else mention this same problem. I run Calibre (version .7.43) in Windows XP SP3 with Chrome 9.0.597.94 as my browser.

Whenever Calibre notifies me that there is a new version, clicking yes or "new features" opens Internet Explorer instead of Chrome. I have checked and Chrome, Windows, and IE all agree that Chrome is the default browser on my computer (well, IE just shows that it ISN'T the default). I used to have Firefox installed and Calibre would open Firefox then, but I switched to Chrome last year for several reasons.

Is this a bug, a setting I can change somewhere, or just a quirk that is only happening on my computer?
brontus is offline   Reply With Quote