Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
October Girls against breast cancer

All proceeds from the sale of my YA paranormal romance October Girls (written as LC Glazebrook) for Oct 25-31 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, in honor of my mom, wife, and daughter.

Teen witch Crystal and her dead best friend Bone must overcome drama queens, coffin cuties, and mangled magic if they want to stop the world from turning into a bad horror movie on Halloween.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/October-Girls-.../dp/B00433TD0I
direct sales: Haunted Computer
Blog post about the wonderful women in my life (and a chance to win a Kindle DX): Ashley's Bookshelf

You can also donate directly to research at bcrf.org

Scott
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #2
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
*You* are LC Glazebrook? Your (LC's) bio is fake?
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
pen name

Yes, my family was teaming up for the fake identity but we realized how much work it would be. We're keeping her alive but I'm out of the closet now!

Scott

(Also note the link to BRCF was wrong, it's actually htt://www.brcfcure.org)

Also a story at High Country Mom Squad about it: http://www.highcountrymomsquad.com/l...breast-cancer/

Scott
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fundraiser, paranormal