Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
New post restriction

Hello,
I find this forum very useful. My normal method of following it is to log on at least once a day and use the "New Posts" menu to see all that has been posted since I was last on. Since I am interested in at least being aware all things associated with ereading, this seems like the best option. Although it is not a big deal, posts in languages other than English do not increase my awareness. I am not wanting to restrict this forum to English, merely asking if there is a way to filter to all new posts in English, without stepping through all of the individual forums.

Thank you.
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Sure, go to your Control Panel and you can find the setting to filter out the French and German threads. Non-English posts in general threads still show up, but not very often.

Lots of people use Google translater in order to read the non-English posts also.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
You can also filter out specific sections from the New Posts list (it's near the bottom of the "Edit Options" page). I find it useful to ignore threads relating to devices I don't own.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Go to your User CP and under Edit Options there is a Forum Exclusions option. Scroll through the list of forums and hold down Ctl while clicking off which forums you want excluded in your New Posts.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #5
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Thanks to all who have responded.
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert