Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Did You Get a $15 Check from Apple?

Remember Antennagate? Well, the settlement checks are in the mail. The class action lawsuit that was settled in Feb 2012 has netted some very lucky iPhone 4 owners a whopping $15 from Apple.

In these troubled financial times for Apple, will these checks be the final nail in the coffin that seals Apple's fate once and for all?

Now show us how to properly hold an iPhone 4, Steve

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I got more because I was a class rep in a lawsuit. Free iPhone 5S for me.

I got my $15 check today too. I'm just sticking it all into an Apple gift card. So they didn't really lose any money from me.

EDIT: That sounds bad than it really is. But yeah, I remember calling AppleCare during that time, and the phone cut off like a minute before I was supposed to be getting through to talk to someone about it. Was happening constantly. I was still having issues by the start of 2011 too.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 04-23-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Remember Antennagate? Well, the settlement checks are in the mail. The class action lawsuit that was settled in Feb 2012 has netted some very lucky iPhone 4 owners a whopping $15 from Apple.

In these troubled financial times for Apple, will these checks be the final nail in the coffin that seals Apple's fate once and for all?

Now show us how to properly hold an iPhone 4, Steve

strange! most apple users pretend that never happened
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #4
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I got more because I was a class rep in a lawsuit. Free iPhone 5S for me.

I was not aware of that opportunity.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #5
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsooth View Post
strange! most apple users pretend that never happened
Stranger still! no one trips over Samsung's antenna woes like they'd open up a gate for Apple's
http://dontholditwrong.tumblr.com/po...-wrong-pages-7

The ultimate proof that Sammy's not up to par yet. If they've copied even this feature and couldn't even manage a ripple in the media-sea.. It'd be a long time till they could cause a media-tsunami...
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
Stranger still! no one trips over Samsung's antenna woes like they'd open up a gate for Apple's
http://dontholditwrong.tumblr.com/po...-wrong-pages-7

The ultimate proof that Sammy's not up to par yet. If they've copied even this feature and couldn't even manage a ripple in the media-sea.. It'd be a long time till they could cause a media-tsunami...
It's a lot bigger than the iPhone. You don't hold a phone that size the same way you would an iPhone 4. Your hands will float a little higher so you can reach the notifications bar.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote