Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Kindle Fire
Calibre O'Reilly feed doesn't scroll/page?

I'm new to Calibre, and having a bit of trouble with the Fire.

Most news feeds seem to work fine, but the OReilly feed seems to put each article/chapter on a single page, which must be scrolled down. On the 2nd-to-last line there's an inverted ^ in the middle. But I can't get it to scroll, except by luck tapping that caret which does 5 lines, too little to be useful, and often tapping it doesn't do it (I think after something has been highlighted.) Changing font size does verify there's more data there. The next page is the next chapter break.

Other feeds (AP, Seattle Times, WSJ, etc) seem to be properly paginated to begin with.

Am I doing something wrong?
TechnoCat is offline   Reply With Quote