Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
The Hebridean
The Hebridean began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T1
Continual loading

I have just added a few more books to my t1 but I am getting the loading icon on the top left rotating all the time, any ideas? Also. if I remove the collections would it improve the t1?

Thanks
The Hebridean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Have you tried a soft reset/power re-cycle? i had that once and it was a bad e-pub the device kept trying to load the cover for that silly "recently added" display on the main page

If the soft reset/power recycle doesn't work try deleting the new books oh and clean the screen while you are at it I have cured a few troubles by just cleaning the screen... good luck...
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert