Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
utmotmar
Edge User

Comic Book question

Does any body have the converted droid comic viewer? I can't seem to work out how I can chance it to fit the edge screen. I just don't have the knowledge to do it. There's a tool for it but I just can't get it to work. So if any one has the converted version of ACV I would be very happy if they would share it with me?! Thanks.

Old 08-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
Snow
Edge User

utmotar, I moved your post to a new thread. The APK's thread is for posts in a specific format. Thanks!

Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #3
OncTech
Edge User

Here, I made this one myself using the tools on this forum. It is Version 1.3.10

http://www.mediafire.com/?8u98vpwrnk3c3s2

Old 08-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
utmotmar
Edge User

That's OK Snow. Sorry for that. I'm new for this stuff in every way. But thanks for the quick response. And thanks to you OncTeck for sharing ;-)

Old 08-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
miklos.klaar
Edge User

Thank You, OncTech! I was looking for this!

Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
leo315
Edge User

Thank You, OncTech! for ACV full screen

Thank You, OncTech! for ACV full screen.

Very much appreciated. I have now two more things on the todo list:
1. finding the best file format for ACV and learning how to create it

I think ACV has a huge potential to be used for presentations. All other ways for presentation on the EE tested so far, couldn't utilize the full screen: Docs-to-Go PPT, Google Docs presentation, Citrix receiver PowerPoint 2007. And the EE View picture doesn't seem to have controls to click trough a images based presentation. ...

2. learning how to convert a APK to full screen

Old 08-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #7
renchy
Edge User

Thankyou OncTech, just what I was looking for.

leo315: .cbr and .cbz are the universal comic format, and are very simple to create. just add your picture files (can be .jpg, .bmp or .png) to a folder, making sure that they are ordered by number or alphabetically in the order you want them presented, then compress the folder as a zip, or as a rar. if you made a zip, simply rename the file extension to .cbz; if you made a rar then rename to .cbr