Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
Post The Venom of Vipers - science fiction novel

I'm very pleased to announce that my latest novel, The Venom of Vipers, is now available!

A supervirus threatens to wipe out the human population.

The only hope for the future is a cure hidden inside Ryder Stone. Created in a lab and brutalized, betrayed and hated by humans, Ryder yearns for freedom. Outside, a group of human genetic purists want him dead.

When Katie Marsh, a brilliant young geneticist, discovers his secret, she must fight to protect Ryder, gain his trust...and convince him to save humanity before the purists destroy them both.

The Venom of Vipers is now available at:
Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EBT3HW
Nook ereader: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...=2940011901249
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/31714
Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/Venom-Vipers-K...dp/1453802746/

Here are some reviews:
http://readersfavorite.com/cat-71.htm?review=3650
http://gracekrispy.blogspot.com/2010...y-k-c-may.html
http://kindlebooksreviewed.com/2010/...nom-of-vipers/
http://blogcritics.org/books/article...nom-of-vipers/
http://journalofalways.blogspot.com/...by-kc-may.html

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited by kcmay; 01-18-2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added URLs
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Two promo giveaways currently under way:

Amazon gift certificate giveaway on Facebook
In celebration of the Dec 1 release of my science fiction novel, The Venom of Vipers, I'm offering a $5 Amazon gift certificate to five randomly-selected Facebook users who "Like" The Venom of Vipers fan page. All Likers as of midnight EST on Dec 1, 2010 will be entered into a drawing that will be held on Dec 1 at 12:00 noon EST. Winners will be sent their Amazon gift certificate via Facebook.

Goodreads giveaway
Enter the giveaway on Goodreads for a free paperback copy of my upcoming Science Fiction novel! (Sorry, US residents only.) http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...enom-of-vipers

Last edited by kcmay; 11-17-2010 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
KC, I just went to smashwords, but you forgot us
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:33 AM   #4
kcmay
Addict

Oh, Jaxx, I would never forget my mobileread friends! Venom won't be available until Dec 1. Sorry about the tease! I just wanted to start getting the word out early.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
kcmay
Addict

For those of you who don't buy from Amazon...

Everyone who posts to this thread before midnight EST on Dec 1, 2010 will be entered into a drawing for a free Smashwords download of The Venom of Vipers!

Old 11-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I loved the Kinshield legacy, so at the very least I'll check out the sample for this one.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmay View Post
For those of you who don't buy from Amazon...

Everyone who posts to this thread before midnight EST on Dec 1, 2010 will be entered into a drawing for a free Smashwords download of The Venom of Vipers!

Very nice! MR Friends, I'd take advantage of this contest!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Exciting, I'm looking forward to the review and the release, and as usual my TBR list is increasing rather than decreasing but it's always good to know that there's something to read.

Good luck with the release K.C May. Hope it goes well
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Ooh...a contest.
Grace, I had no idea you were such a prolific smashwords reviewer, but I caught your writeups on like everything! Are you in the land of eternal summer too!? Your pictures look awful Floridian..
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

hey Jaxx, eternal summer, yes-- Hawai'i here! I take it you're in FL?

I started by reviewing smashwords books, and, just this past September, stepped it up a notch with my own review blog. Now I post my reviews on Amazon and Smashwords (if I am able) and Goodreads (if the book is already listed). It's a (time-consuming) hobby, but I've gotten mostly nice feedback and I've read some great books I may not normally have chosen
Old 11-23-2010, 05:06 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
A contest hmm. Interesting.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #12
kcmay
Addict

Woo hooo! It's done. My baby is all grown up and on its own! Thanks everyone for your interest and support! I'll be messaging the winner of the giveaway in just a sec.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #13
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmay View Post
Woo hooo! It's done. My baby is all grown up and on its own! Thanks everyone for your interest and support! I'll be messaging the winner of the giveaway in just a sec.

I feel like a winner myself, even though I never entered the contest... But... I bought the book! After all the excitement leading up to the moment of release, I'm very excited to get to read this book...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:50 AM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Congrats, K.C.!

I just put my review up as well.... lene, you'll enjoy it!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #15
kcmay
Addict

Thank you, thank you! I hope you enjoy it!

Tags
biotechnology, science fiction, technothrillers, transgenic, virus