Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 02:46 AM   #271
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:41 AM   #272
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350

ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #273
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
I want to see this more than another Twilight movie:

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead

BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #274
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
I want to see this more than another Twilight movie:

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead

very worthwhile watch!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:43 PM   #275
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #276
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
omfg

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:17 AM   #277
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
omfg

anybody ever seen that guy and pshrynk in the same room at the same time? I think NOT!!! this is what happens to people who have been left alone in Wisconsin for too long! Cancun, pool, and boat are well known navi words for *ah-hem* other activities...
Old 06-03-2010, 01:39 AM   #278
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt

Old 06-03-2010, 07:49 AM   #279
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Slayer goes to Church

This just ain't right...

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #280
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Oh My!!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #281
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
The D&D pix brought back memories!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:21 PM   #282
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Re: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead. Me too - I want to see it. Is it really a worthwhile watch, Kindlekitten? I hadn't even heard of it (though that doesn't mean much, I'm not zeitgeisty about movies or, indeed, anything). I read Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead quite recently and, much as I admire Tom Stoppard, and much as I appreciate that plays are better watched than read, I have to admit that I remained lemon-lipped throughout.

That Slayer in church thing... I'm with KennyC. Oh my, oh my. Oh my.
Helen Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:26 AM   #283
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Smith View Post
Re: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead. Me too - I want to see it. Is it really a worthwhile watch, Kindlekitten? I hadn't even heard of it (though that doesn't mean much, I'm not zeitgeisty about movies or, indeed, anything). I read Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead quite recently and, much as I admire Tom Stoppard, and much as I appreciate that plays are better watched than read, I have to admit that I remained lemon-lipped throughout.

That Slayer in church thing... I'm with KennyC. Oh my, oh my. Oh my.
oh yes! very much so! and it even inspires you to go back and read Hamlet again so you can completely *get* all of the gags!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #284
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt

Old 06-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #285
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thanks, Kindlekitten, I'm going to check it out.
Helen Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cats, kindle, tax, vincent price