Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #31
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
My whole condo (as well as the world) is my workspace but here is this official corner.
this is so ingenious! once you're done you just close the doors and no one knows the better!!!
p.s. love how you have ur browser on MR!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #32
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Okay, here are a couple of pictures of my kitchen workspace, one taken just after it was installed and one taken about ten minutes ago. The rope is a pulley which is attached to a long pole on which we dry our washing in the winter.

Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #33
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
this is so ingenious! once you're done you just close the doors and no one knows the better!!!
p.s. love how you have ur browser on MR!
Thanks. It's my office/guest bedroom/library/workout room, so it does help to close it off.

Don't we all have our computes on MR all the time?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:57 AM   #34
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Okay, here are a couple of pictures of my kitchen workspace, one taken just after it was installed and one taken about ten minutes ago. The rope is a pulley which is attached to a long pole on which we dry our washing in the winter.

It's bright and cheery little Curly puppy/bear cubby. I think I've love looking at the tree outside of your window.

Isn't that a washer/dryer I see? Don't you have water dripping on your head and appliances when drying them over you head?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #35
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
The washing machine only washes, it doesn't dry . The machine does spin hard enough so the washing doesn't drip. The main problem is when I've done a big wash, hung everything up, and then my husband comes home from work and frys onions. I have to rush around and take everything down because he usually forgets.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #36
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Now I've been forced back onto my Mac by complaining Nephews (they want a Windows PC to play games on) here is my corner of the world where I get stuff done Buddha, Wolf Man, Frankenstein and Dracula keep me company
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	desktop.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	30515  
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #37
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Buddha, Wolf Man, Frankenstein and Dracula keep me company
I can't type with people staring at me.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #38
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Love the kitchen! Mine is TINY and dark, which is why I don't spend much time there.

As mentioned, my cupboard (it's where I hide everything so people don't know how messy I am).

I think everyone who's been posting photos is impressively tidy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1274.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	30517  
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #39
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
I can't type with people staring at me.
I can, but it turns out to be in a language no one's invented yet.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #40
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
Love the kitchen! Mine is TINY and dark, which is why I don't spend much time there.

As mentioned, my cupboard (it's where I hide everything so people don't know how messy I am).

I think everyone who's been posting photos is impressively tidy
Looks pretty tidy to me. Everything didn't fall out when you opened the doors, right? I think that's one of the definitions of the word tidy (if it remains in the container when it's opened, then it's tidy? and if it disappears when you close the container, then it's tidy?)
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #41
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Now I've been forced back onto my Mac by complaining Nephews (they want a Windows PC to play games on) here is my corner of the world where I get stuff done Buddha, Wolf Man, Frankenstein and Dracula keep me company
Love it !
A spritual, wild and Sci fi aficionado!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #42
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Curly, if I had a kitchen like yours i'd cook so much and so good i'd make Vcat blush!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #43
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Is it me or are only the tidy ppl posting pics...
@ruth: U may call ur space messy... but i beg to differ
Old 06-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #44
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
My whole condo (as well as the world) is my workspace but here is this official corner.
Like the colour of the walls. I always have really boring colours.
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #45
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Like the colour of the walls. I always have really boring colours.
Thank you! I hate white walls and love rich warm colors. My living room is sort of burnt orange and terracotta, my bedroom is a plummy purple. Only my kitchen and bathrooms have more sedate but not white walls.

I'd be happy to paint your walls some rich colors if you pay for my flight, lodging and supplies.