Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 01-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Distributed Proofreaders notes/credits

This message is for uploaders on MobileRead, do you treat the transcribers notes and DP production credits like the PG license? They fall in with the text, between the licensing begin and end of the text body and wasn't sure if you could include that without violating PG's licensing agreement.

The books I uploaded already had notes in regards to copyright and original publication but I stripped that believing to be in accordance with the license. I also hate to think I'm removing the credits without warrant.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
This message is for uploaders on MobileRead, do you treat the transcribers notes and DP production credits like the PG license? They fall in with the text, between the licensing begin and end of the text body and wasn't sure if you could include that without violating PG's licensing agreement.

The books I uploaded already had notes in regards to copyright and original publication but I stripped that believing to be in accordance with the license. I also hate to think I'm removing the credits without warrant.
As i understood it when I readabout it some month ago it is oncly commercial use that requires license fee to use the project Gutenberg name.

The most annoying thing with free ebooks generally is that they do not contain data such as copyright year or what edition the text is based on.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert