Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
zavidos
zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Glo
How can I koboish epub?

Hi, I have a kobo glo and I found out a post that describe how to use kepub features on epub:

http://dsandrei.blogspot.fr/2012/07/....html#lazymode

unfortunately it is for kobo touch and I can't follow the script instruction, is there a simpler way to use annotations with .kepub.epub files? Maybe a calibre plugin?

Thank you
zavidos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:52 AM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
On the page you refer to, there is also a link to a plugin for calibre. As I did never use it, I cannot say anything about it (the same goes for the python script). As for annotations in kepub.epubs, I am having problems if there are several chapters in one (x)html. The TOC also only works correctly for those chapters that start at the beginning of a (x)html. But I did not yet much systematic testing, so I might be wrong.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
zavidos
zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zavidos , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Glo
Just tried the plugin and seems working very well, possibility to annotate, also the lost "search" feature.
zavidos is offline   Reply With Quote