Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
kakoschris
kakoschris began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Hello from the top of the world (well close anyway)

Hello,

I'm a proud new owner of a Sony PRS 505, I think it's a great ebook reader (although it is my first). I don't really have any complaints other than not being able to purchase books via the sony ebookstore (I live in Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada).
I've downloaded a tonne of stuff from Project Gutenburg and downloaded my 100 classics from the sony store.
Purchased some stuff from ebooks.com and converted them from M$oft Reader to sony .lrf, not really tedious but it is a small hassle nonetheless.

I've sent a PM to Leaping Gnome requesting a favour to buy some sony vouchers for me, also checked out a service called global gophers, they advise that they can purchase these and mail the certificates to me (via paypal) although it's gonna cost me $257 CAD for $200 worth of sony credits...

Great forum that was very helpful last week when I recieved my new reader.

Cheers
kakoschris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, kakoschris!

Don't forget to check out the e-book section here at MobileRead, there's a lot of exquisitely formatted public domain material available there.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote