Enthusiast
Vit-orekhov began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
New variant is perfect! Thanx, javese!
Vit-orekhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:35 PM   #17
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Quote:
Originally Posted by javese View Post
Great! Thanks so much.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #18
Jeff Butler
Jeff Butler began at the beginning.

"Thanks gregounours.If you have moved the library to sd card,I believe you are looking for the folder "/sdcard/.edge/.esi-content". "

On my PE, I don't get the ".edge" folder, or any of the "." folders under FBReader "File Tree". I am rooted and it does have SuperUser rights.

Thanks!
Jeff
Jeff Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:16 PM   #19
javese
Zealot
javese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge(Black)
fbreaderEdge mod3 released.
added feature:
1.to display ".xxx" files and folders.
javese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #20
javese
Zealot
javese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Butler View Post
"Thanks gregounours.If you have moved the library to sd card,I believe you are looking for the folder "/sdcard/.edge/.esi-content". "

On my PE, I don't get the ".edge" folder, or any of the "." folders under FBReader "File Tree". I am rooted and it does have SuperUser rights.

Thanks!
Jeff
Hi Jeff,please upgrade to mod3.
btw,if you have not moved the library to sd card,your library folder will be "intsdscard/.edge/.esi-content".
Advert
Old 10-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #21
Jeff Butler

Works great, thanks! I think it was asked before, is there any way to make the Library the default folder? Without drilling down everytime to get to the "/sdcard/.edge/.esi-content folder?

Thanks again!!!!

Jeff
Old 10-25-2011, 10:52 PM   #22
javese
Zealot

fbreaderEdge mod4 released.
added feature:
1.added menu items "Edge external library" and "Edge internal library" under "library"/"File tree".
Old 10-25-2011, 10:53 PM   #23
javese
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Butler View Post
Works great, thanks! I think it was asked before, is there any way to make the Library the default folder? Without drilling down everytime to get to the "/sdcard/.edge/.esi-content folder?

Thanks again!!!!

Jeff
Hi Jeff,please upgrade to mod4.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #24
Jeff Butler

Awesome! Thanks!!!

Jeff
Old 10-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #25
gregounours
Enthusiast
gregounours began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Javese rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by javese View Post
Hi Jeff,please upgrade to mod4.
gregounours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #26
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Did anybody manage to get this to work as is on the EE rather than the PE ? It installed nicely, (but only after changing step 2 to un-installing FBReaderJ rather than installing), and it is clearly the modified FBReader since the keys do what they are supposed to do (turn-off back-light etc). There is unfortunately just a very small column of about 10 characters that appears on the left side of the reader side. Looks like some settings need to be adjusted to make it work for the EE ...

Last edited by fekhner; 02-08-2012 at 12:00 PM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #27
sunlifeng
Enthusiast
sunlifeng doesn't littersunlifeng doesn't litter

Device: Kindle touch,EE
Quote:
Originally Posted by fekhner View Post
Did anybody manage to get this to work as is on the EE rather than the PE ? It installed nicely, (but only after changing step 2 to un-installing FBReaderJ rather than installing), and it is clearly the modified FBReader since the keys do what they are supposed to do (turn-off back-light etc). There is unfortunately just a very small column of about 10 characters that appears on the left side of the reader side. Looks like some settings need to be adjusted to make it work for the EE ...
The same here. FBReaderJ only update EE on the left and right column which is ui part of the ESIReader. The most screen was controled by ESID service wich update the screen after you write framebuffer . I try to
kill ESID but failed. Still trying on it. This only happen when you are in Ermine rom.
sunlifeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #28
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
do you mean there is no problem under dingo ?
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote