Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
BenjaminJames
Enthusiast
BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony 505 (2nd one), had a Cool-er but broke it, Dell Streak
Cool-er e reader

Just bought it from Argos 2 days ago and i don't like it, i miss my broken sony 505 too much. Anyway its excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee at Argos so i now need to sell it , it has only been out of the box once, it comes with the receipt so you get he full guarantee plus original box and leads it came with.
here's the website, http://www.coolreaders.co.uk/readers.asp
btw i'l only ship to Europe and UK thanks
It seems that im not getting much interest at the moment so how about this. I will sell the cool-er reader plus a tuff luv (sic)case which cost £22 for a total of £175.

Last edited by netseeker; 01-07-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: ended
Old 01-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
BenjaminJames
Enthusiast
BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony 505 (2nd one), had a Cool-er but broke it, Dell Streak
ok could a mod close this please as i have decided to keep my ace cool-er reader
Advert
Closed Thread