Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-14-2015, 05:45 AM   #451
Montana Harper
Zealot
Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone 12, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
You indicate the crashes happen when you initiate the access of links by right clicking a book. Have you tried other ways of accessing the same links to see if the problem still occurs? Two other ways of accessing the links of a selected book are by clicking the Overdrive icon in the toolbar and by clicking a library name in the book details panel. It would be helpful for me to know whether these work properly for you or also result in crashes.
I haven't tried other ways, but the next time I run into the problem, I'll do that and let you know the results. Thanks!
Montana Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:33 PM   #452
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
Playing around with the #ol_wait_weeks column and the new functionality looks great. Any suggestions for a template that could be used for a separate column built from that column that just contains the lowest wait time among all of the entries in #ol_wait_weeks? In perl I would do something like

Quote:
List::Util::min( map {/(\d+)/ && $1} split ("," => $ol_wait_weeks) )
but I am just learning python and calibre's template lang so I'm not sure what the equivalent would be.
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:38 PM   #453
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Code:
{#ol_wait_weeks:list_item(0,\,)}
Should grab only the first item, and they are created in order anyway.

Last edited by eschwartz; 05-14-2015 at 11:56 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 02:50 AM   #454
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you @eschwartz, it works quite well for my needs too
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:51 AM   #455
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I tried to have it grab all libraries with the same (lowest) wait time, but ran into issues repeating a capturing group.

Google indicated the python re module might not support that.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:06 PM   #456
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
jhowell, thank you so very much! I've been away and just read about the update. I will install it and try it as soon as I can access my laptop. I so appreciate all your work!
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:18 PM   #457
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Code:
{#ol_wait_weeks:list_item(0,\,)}
Should grab only the first item, and they are created in order anyway.
Thanks! I had to tweak it to only show the number of weeks, but

Code:
{#ol_wait_weeks:list_item(0,@)}
appears to work perfectly!
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:50 PM   #458
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Ah, that works too. Didn't realize what you wanted.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:50 AM   #459
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Version 1.33.0 - 19 May 2015

Allow searching for e-books and comics at Hoopla.

Handle change to Amazon website design. (Fixes Server response error (missing "h1 class=parseasinTitle").)

Avoid unnecessary sign ins to libraries when checking for current book availability.

Notify user if filtering of search results by Scribd is detected.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:13 AM   #460
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have a request, but I don't know if it's feasible. I like the feature for checking waiting time, but the problem is that it requires signing for the best estimation. However, in a normal search, the signing takes a lot of time and search is quite slower. At this moment, I have to remove the sign-in info, and add it when I check the time.

Is there any way to say that the search can be done with or without signing? Or can you consider it?

Thank you very much.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:28 AM   #461
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Is there any way to say that the search can be done with or without signing? Or can you consider it?
The plugin already contains a feature, implemented to facilitate my own testing, that may serve your needs. Set a plugin tweak of:
Code:
overdrive_link_skip_login = True
(Use Preferences -> Tweaks -> Plugin tweaks to open a dialog box where the tweak can be entered.)

This will cause the plugin to ignore the sign in credentials during search, but still use them when checking for current availability.

This tweak applies to all libraries so it cannot be used to selectively sign into some libraries during search and not others. This may make it unsuitable for some users. I will consider a more flexible solution for a future release.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:42 AM   #462
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you! That's exactly what I need!
Old 05-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #463
LilyEvie
Connoisseur
LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have a configuration error for Hoopla:

"Hoopla library id must be numeric"
LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:35 AM   #464
LilyEvie
Connoisseur
LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think I found the number I needed.

427 for Phila.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:41 AM   #465
LilyEvie
Connoisseur

Ok. Not sure what I am doing wrong

Spoiler:
Overdrive Link found: 1 error in searching. (click "View log" for details). 1 book/library link unchanged

Key: *=Discovered book, @=Available at, !=Recommendable at, $=Purchasable at, #=Audiobook

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Signing in to HOOPLADIGITAL.COM: : Server response error (Sign in failed. Check email address (card number) and password (PIN).)

-------------------- UNCHANGED LINKS ---------------------

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (@BUCKSLIB, @FLP, @FLP.FR)

Starting job: Search for books by 1 author
Overdrive Link 1.33.0, calibre 2.27.0
Search formats: Adobe EPUB eBook, Adobe PDF eBook, Kindle Book, MP3 Audiobook, Mobipocket eBook, Open EPUB eBook, Open PDF eBook, OverDrive MP3 Audiobook, OverDrive WMA Audiobook, WMA Audiobook
Signing in to HOOPLADIGITAL.COM
Browse: https://www.hoopladigital.com/login None
Browse: submit "/login;jsessionid=DA31217CC1F6CC91F0152E3FB620273E"
Signing in to HOOPLADIGITAL.COM: : Server response error (Sign in failed. Check email address (card number) and password (PIN).)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 1171, in sign_in
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.hoopla", line 113, in sign_in
LibraryError: u'Sign in failed. Check email address (card number) and password (PIN).'

=================================================
Finding library books by Arthur Conan Doyle
Skipping HOOPLADIGITAL.COM: Supports none of the configured book formats
Unmatched book (unchanged): The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Checking 0 unmatched library books, 1 author
Locating 32 previously discovered books by same authors took 0.0 sec
Unchanged previously discovered book: Tales of Terror and Mystery by Arthur Conan Doyle [f5db3858-1de8-43f1-85d7-ce80bbcaa777@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620123362, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge by Arthur Conan Doyle [842a2831-471d-4e3e-93e1-5e17c52f68cf@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620119709, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Return of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [MDAxMDE5LTE1OTM0Njc5@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Adventure of Bruce-Partington Plans by Arthur Conan Doyle [5ea90008-c9e0-4616-9f60-c4266864bb44@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620122785, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: Estudio en escarlata by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQxMzUxMzkzNjpw@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Horror of the Heights & Other Strange Tales by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle [OTc4MTQzNTEzMjQ5OA==@fr/freelibrary]
Unchanged previously discovered book: La reaparición de Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4ODQ5NzYzODA1MDpl@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: El archivo de Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4ODQ5NzYzOTU4Mzpl@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: Las aventuras de Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQxMzUxNDA3MDpw@fr/freelibrary&ZnJlYWQ6OTc4ODQ5NzYzODA4MTpl@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: Estudio en Escarlata-El signo de los cuatro by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4ODQ5NzYzNzk2MTpl@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Adventures of Gerard by Arthur Conan Doyle [040f8085-ae33-4cc7-85ad-70e3b20760d9@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620122693, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: Tales for a Winter's Night by Arthur Conan Doyle [ODI3ODc0NDU=@fr/freelibrary]
Unchanged previously discovered book: El valle del terror y Recuerdos de Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4ODQ5NzYzNTc2OTpl@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: El sabueso de los Baskerville by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQxMzUxMzcwNzpw@fr/freelibrary&ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQzNDIyOTAyMTpw@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [d7843ec5-f753-43a1-bc0f-3fe01d66316e@maryland.lib.overdrive.com, 9781554436361, eBooksLib, 2005-08-20T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Adventure of the Cardboard Box by Arthur Conan Doyle [006422db-3ca1-411d-a7e4-e2394b684680@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620120439, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Mystery of Cloomber by Arthur Conan Doyle [6b22cda0-848b-4137-9e71-1ed184dafe8a@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620120729, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Dover Reader by Arthur Conan Doyle [MDAwMDE4LTE1MjM0NDQ0@fr/freelibrary]
Unchanged previously discovered book: El mastín de los Baskerville y Memorias de Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4ODQ5NzYzODExMTpl@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle [ODI0NzQwNTk=@fr/freelibrary]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Adventure of the Dying Detective by Arthur Conan Doyle [35d1dd99-b659-4ee0-a91a-816cfbbb41c1@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620120002, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle [52ec61f9-fd57-47d5-b582-58e859ed1d3e@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com&MDAxMDE 5LTE1OTM0Mjcz@fr/freelibrary&a27c9895-35db-48e4-a1df-9729b470bb23@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620114865, Duke Classics, 2012-02-20T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: El signo de los cuatro by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQxMzUxMzgyMDpw@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Adventure of the Devil's Foot by Arthur Conan Doyle [035c1a52-7dda-4aab-b130-8b45bfefcb29@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620119990, Duke Classics, 2012-02-22T00:00:00+00:00, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: Micah Clarke by Arthur Conan Doyle [MzI2MDIwNzc=@fr/freelibrary, Barnes & Noble]
Unchanged previously discovered book: His Last Bow by Arthur Conan Doyle [MDAxMDE5LTE1OTM0NjA1@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: El mundo perdido by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQxMzUxMzg4Mjpw@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: Eight Great Sherlock Holmes Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle [MDAwMDE4LTE0ODI1NTQ5@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: On the Unexplained by Arthur Conan Doyle [Nzk3NDg2MDU=@fr/freelibrary]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle [3a072f30-5f17-431f-834d-dc4d2e626579@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com&3a072f3 0-5f17-431f-834d-dc4d2e626579@maryland.lib.overdrive.com&3a072f30-5f17-431f-834d-dc4d2e626579@sjrlc.lib.overdrive.com&MDAxMDE5LTE1O TM0NDc1@fr/freelibrary&MzM4MTc1ODI=@fr/freelibrary&Njc1ODExMTk=@fr/freelibrary&ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQzNDIwOTk2Mjpw@fr/freelibrary&c38c30a9-c784-41b1-a5fa-1a3cff8d8760@sjrlc.lib.overdrive.com, 9781620115084, Duke Classics, 2012-02-20T00:00:00+00:00]
Unchanged previously discovered book: La aventura de la casa vacía by Arthur Conan Doyle [ZnJlYWQ6OTc4MTQxMzUxNDEyNDpw@fr/freelibrary, ignored]
Unchanged previously discovered book: The Sign of the Four by Arthur Conan Doyle [40a2861d-4f1b-4c3f-9f4a-f5fe6632e10f@freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com&MDAxMDE 5LTE1OTM0NDEw@fr/freelibrary, 9781620114803, Duke Classics, 2012-02-20T00:00:00+00:00, ignored

Tags
id=model, overdrive