Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Ace210
Ace210 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
external battery

Has anyone tried using a external battery pack with the Vox (ie New Trent external battery pack) ?
Ace210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
There are lots of rechargeable USB external battery packs available for $10 and up. I carry one with me to use with any of my USB-rechargeable devices that runs out of power. I've used it many times with my Kobo Touch and my portable GPS. The Vox uses more power than the KT, so it needs one with a bit more capacity than the smallest units.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
Ace210
Ace210 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Thanks. Out of curiousity what type of charger are you using ?
Ace210 is offline   Reply With Quote