Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
MafiaDawg
Junior Bookworm
MafiaDawg began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung S5560
Smile hello

Hi my name is Christiana, I live in Germany and am an avid reader.

I just recently got myself a Samsung S5560 touchscreen and found some good e-books in Java... I am hoping to find out how to create and find java ebooks here...

Wish you all a good evening!!!

MafiaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
First let me say that your english is great, much better then my german, which is a tad rusty. Java ebooks, hmm, I thought that java is a programinig langeuege where a programer writes code that destribes what actions the PC is to take. I never knew that one could rite a book in Java.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, MafiaDawg

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi, Christiana, and welcome. We're glad you found us.
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Christiana and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Welcome to MR!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:13 AM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Christiana. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:15 AM   #8
rogue_red
Enthusiast
rogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura aboutrogue_red has a spectacular aura about

Device: iPod
Hey there! Welcome
rogue_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #9
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to mobileread....

[Have you noticed there is a German Language section to Mobileread? - Link on the main forum page]
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:29 AM   #10
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi! Welcome to the MobileRead forums!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #11
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Hi Christiana, and welcome to MobileRead.

Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #12
Sandra Edwards
Queen of Procrastination
Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: K2, K3, Fire
Welcome to MR! Enjoy the new e-reader :-)

Sandy
Sandra Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:26 AM   #14
MafiaDawg
Junior Bookworm
MafiaDawg began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung S5560
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
First let me say that your english is great, much better then my german, which is a tad rusty. Java ebooks, hmm, I thought that java is a programinig langeuege where a programer writes code that destribes what actions the PC is to take. I never knew that one could rite a book in Java.
Thanks for the compliment! english is my native language, i originate from south africa.... my german is almost as good too....

my cell phone is java-enabled so i can load java apps onto it and just by coincidence i found some java e-books on the net and tried them out.... they worked!!!

but i have to admit that since i found MR, i have been shopping around for an ebook reader and finally came across one called "elyricon", i have ordered it and am waiting patiently for it to arrive so i can get cracking!!! i hope someone out there in the MR world can give me some tips on the elyricon....

thanks again and i wish all of you a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!

Madame Bookworm
Mafia Dawg
Chrissy

MafiaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #15
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Welcome to MR from the Netherlands.
I'll soon be going to the Weihnachtsmärkte in your country; Köln will be our first market with lots of Gluhwein mit Schuss, to follow by Düsseldorf. As we live quit near the border, we'll make the tour.
Happy ereading to you.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote