Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-30-2006, 10:31 AM   #1
vanker
vanker began at the beginning.

Got the reader, absolutely love it

I received the reader on Thursday, and got to take it on an airplane for a trip this past weekend. This thing made reading so much easier on a flight. The people that sat near me were amazed by it as well.

My main gripe with the reader is the location of the page turn buttons. The one on the bottom is so awkward to reach if I'm holding the book in my lap, and the one on the side started to hurt my thumb after reading for a while. Kinda like how pushing a button on a video game controller starts to hurt after a while....

Aside from that, I love the thing. Best electronics purchase I've made in a while.
vanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:04 PM   #2
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Vanker:

"Game thumb" heals quickly enough. Either you get callouses, or you stop playing. ;-]
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #3
Sam
Sam began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Yeah, at first it bugged me a little bit too. But if you hold it in your lap, like you would a normal book, then use the page turning buttons on the left. I gave it a try and haven't gone back yet.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote