Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
Talking Revel in my silliness

When my daughter and I decided to get Kindles, we did a lot of research and looked at an amazing amount of accessories. Finally after much looking and drooling we made our decisions.

We each picked out a cool decal skin to personalize our Kindles, screen protectors, a silicon case for protection and to make it easier to hold onto and a nice neoprene case for overall protection when we put it in our purse or bag. We were pretty sure that we had it all covered and waited anxiously for it to all arrive.

Of course it didn't all arrive at once. The Kindles arrived first. A few days later the screen protectors arrived, then the decals, then a few days later the silicone cases.

Things were all working out just perfect. We had received all our accessories except the neoprene cases. So although we had been enjoying our Kindles to no end, we were leery of taking them anywhere.

Finally the neoprene cases showed up today. YAY!

Then we discovered that the Kindle in a silicone case does not fit into the neoprene case. Hmmm, that will take some rethinking.

Daughter is planning to just switch back and forth between her cases as needed.

I on the other hand am a rather stubborn sort, so I am currently trying to stretch out my neoprene case so that I can use both like I had originally planned.

Yeah, I know go ahead and laugh, I am fully aware that the neoprene probably won't stretch and I will be switching back and forth like my daughter.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
welcome dreams! there is an entire accessories thread in the Kindle forum if you'd like to see what others have done with their K's!

in the mean time pull up a chair and set a spell!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello dreamsgate.

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote