Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-30-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
T1 screen problems ?

I was idly thinking how there don't seem to be the same number of complaints about "marks"/sub-strata blobs coming through on the T1 that there were on the 3/650s - although I have seen the first cry for help, to my knowledge, on the UK Sony Forum.
Is that because they've done something to rectify this, or just happenstance, and there'll be a deluge later ?

I recommended the OP contact the retailer first, immediately and hard, due to our Consumer Laws, (Sale of Goods Act)which support the buyer against the retailer as contract party, and works very well.

Then give Sony Support a bell if all else fails.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote