Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
PDF to ePub creates spaces within sentances

I am trying to convert a simple PDF file which I created which has paragraphs and no spaces within sentences. When I sue Calibre to convert, I get something that looks like this:

Пожалуйста будьте любезны, располагайтесь в приготовленном для Вас

кресле. Устраивайтесь, пожалуйста, поудобнее. Постарайтесь выбрать

такую позу, чтобы сидеть расслабленно. Вам, может, будет легче это

сделать, если Вы представите себе, что собираетесь здесь немного

Why are there spaces within the sentences?
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Found my own solution:

Find whatever way you can convert the pdf to html and then import to Calibre. Calibre will then convert to epub with proper formats.
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote