Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 08:46 AM   #16
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin
dlmartin6 doesn't litterdlmartin6 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Check out the panel discussion posted today at Two Ends of the Pen, Oct. 6, on "What do you do when a character takes the story in a direction you don't want to go?

Also I am now CLOSED for book reviews. Response has been overwhelming and my TBR pile is huge. Will probably open again in January 2011.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:19 AM   #17
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin

November is BOOK GIVEAWAY month on the blog http://twoendsofthepen.blogspot.com/. My thanks to 3 fantastic authors who have agreed to offer their books for the contests. It's easy to enter - click "follow" this blog and leave your email address in the comments section. The winner for each contest will be randomly selected on Saturday of that week and will be notified by email.

Here's the schedule of author contests:

November 1 - Joel Arnold - giving away HARD COVER copies of both "Tales Held Hostage" and "Bedtime Stories for the Apocalypse"

November 8 - David Dalglish - giving away DIGITAL copies of all 4 of his Half-Orc books, "Weight of Blood, Book 1," "The Cost of Betrayal, Book 2," "The Death of Promises, Book 3," "The Shadows of Grace, Book 4"

November 15 - Robert J Duperre - giving away a PAPERBACK copy of "The Fall, The Rift Book 1"

So, stay tuned for the chance to win some awesome books!
Old 11-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #18
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Debra -

What? No horror?

Oh, well! There goes my chance for stardom.

Good luck to you.

Wendy
Old 11-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #19
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin

Hi Wendy,

Sorry, I'm such a scaredy-cat. My imagination is so vivid that when I read horror, it stays with me and then I have nightmares about it. And no, I don't watch horror movies either. Haven't seen a Freddy movie yet!

Deb
Old 11-08-2010, 08:00 AM   #20
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin

Today's book giveaway contest is digital copies of all 4 of David Dalglish's Half-Orc books. It's easy to enter for a chance to win. Just click "Follow this blog" [located after the author interviews in the side bar] and then leave your email in the comments section.

All the details are listed on my blog here:
http://twoendsofthepen.blogspot.com/...-by-david.html

Good luck!
Closed Thread