Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Free Samhain books (one free each of the next three weeks)

OmniLit has/will have the following Samhain titles free. They are all DRM free in multi format (PDF, LIT, HTML, Mobipocket, Rocket, Epub).

This week (now through Nov. 16th)...
Look What Santa Brought by Annmarie McKenna
http://www.omnilit.com/product-lookw...-5662-149.html
Quote:
Description
He is looking for the love of his life, she is looking for a little refuge.

A story from The Perfect Gift.

Scott Wyatt knows what he wants for Christmas and it comes in a beautiful-voiced, make-his-heart-race, more than tempting package. If only he could see her.

Tara Patrick needs a man to make her ex see the light. But when her best friend’s gorgeous brother offers himself for the job, she has to say no. How could she possibly use the blind man who makes her heart flutter and not get hurt in the process?

Staring at the business opportunity of a lifetime, Tara finds herself living as close to Scott as one can without sharing a bed. Tara’s ex isn’t happy and he sets out to prove he won’t lose her. But when darkness falls, which man has the advantage, because Scott isn’t willing to let Tara go either.

Warning, this title contains the following: explicit blind sex and graphic language.

Next week (Nov. 17th to 23rd)...
Understood by Maya Banks
http://www.omnilit.com/product-understood-876-149.html
Quote:
Description
When she breaks free from the bondage of her past, he’ll be waiting.

Jake Turner committed the ultimate mistake of falling in love with his best friend’s wife. The distance he puts between them costs both him and Ellie Matthews dearly. Jake will never forgive himself for not seeing what a bastard his friend was. Now that Ellie is free from her nightmare, Jake waits, needing and wanting. He’ll be there when Ellie is ready to spread her wings.

Warning, this title contains: Explicit sex, graphic language.

The following week (Nov. 24th to 30th)...
The Twelve Lies of Christmas by Kate Johnson
http://www.omnilit.com/product-thetw...s-879-153.html
Quote:
Description
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love lied to me.

Nate Kelly is a spy. At least, he is until Christmas, when he’s retiring to take up something more peaceful, like alligator wrestling or bomb disposal. Because while he’s tired of being shot at, he’s also not sure he really wants to live the life of a civilian. First, of course, he has to finish his current case, complete with arms dealers, mobsters, and celebrity parties.

Not to mention the glamorous Russian femme fatale who’s hacking into the same computer files as Nate, lying to the same people, and incidentally has the worst Russian accent he’s ever heard. But just because she’s his enemy’s enemy, doesn’t necessarily mean she’s his friend.

Take a peek into the fabulous world of the Sophie Green mysteries, a new series coming from Kate Johnson to Samhain in March 2007.

Warning, this title contains the following: graphic language, violence, severe sarcasm. Only joking. It’s quite moderate.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Ooh, thanks for these!

And what is *wrong* with these sites, that they only let you pick one format? Even for free books?
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2009, 04:23 AM   #3
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Nice offer but what a god awful website, not only limiting the d/l to one choice but you need to register your life history to get an account!
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:57 AM   #4
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
The first book was also free on Amazon for the Kindle.
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
Wenn
Wenn is on a distinguished road

Device: Motorola DROID, Kindle 3, ColorNook
"OmniLit" = "All Romance eBooks" ?

Thanks for this post. I like Samhain books but don't have a Kindle, so I am glad to know it's possible to get the limited-time freebies from them without going through Amazon. (I know it's now possible to download Kindle for PC, but I prefer my ebooks on MS Reader.)

I'm also glad for this post because I discovered something very interesting... I had never heard of OmniLit before, but when I tried to register there, I received an error message stating that my email was already in use! Well, once I managed to access my newly discovered pre-existing OmniLit account, I realized that OmniLit is either the same company as, or is linked, to All Romance eBooks. OmniLit has all of my past purchase info I've ever made at All Romance eBooks. I was really surprised to learn that.

Did anyone already know these two online ebook sellers are related? I checked all over the All Romance eBooks website, but couldn't find any news that connected them to OmniLit.

The final bit of news is that it appears that All Romance eBooks is also running the limited-time Samhain free ebooks, which makes sense if they are related to OmniLit. ("Look What Santa Brought" is currently listed as free, so I assume the others mentioned in the original post will also appear as free during the correct future dates.)
Wenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2009, 02:59 AM   #6
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
This doesn't really surprise me...

I sent a message to eReader and the reply I got was from Fictionwise...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:11 AM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've seen both of them at the newsletter.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #8
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I've seen both of them at the newsletter.
+1 !
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I downloaded Look what Santa bought, I have planned to get it for awhile, so thanks for the heads up! I wont get Understood, since I already have it. I recommend it, though. It is a great story.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
I downloaded Look what Santa bought, I have planned to get it for awhile, so thanks for the heads up! I wont get Understood, since I already have it. I recommend it, though. It is a great story.
One question about "Understood": Ménage?
Old 11-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #11
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
+1 !
Old 11-16-2009, 03:56 AM   #12
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
One question about "Understood": Ménage?
Nope. Understood isn't a menage
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:18 AM   #13
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thanks.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:27 AM   #14
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
This one is also free at Amazon, as of today - Understood, by Maya Banks, book one of her Unbroken series.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:42 AM   #15
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Yes, Amazon is including the free books at Samhain.