Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #16
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
so I ended up ordering :

orange slim that looks exactly like the real one

lime slim one, and I ordered the purple too

and purple one from your last link

I'll keep the nicest purple and pass on the other one. I'll have only 2 PW but 3 covers. Bad bad aceflor. But bad bad bad xendula too
Oh you so bad!

I want to order the purple one you ordered if I can cancel the first one I ordered (first link in thread) - it's so pretty! AND I was thinking about the lime green for my nephew who likes all things green - can't wait to see your pics and see how it looks in "real life". That lime and that purple look gorgeous together!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #17
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I just bit the bullet on this one! Looks great and it's a great price. I ordered it in purple; I really hope it's the eggplant color shown in the pictures and not a royal purple. I never had a case before (only a sleeve for putting it in my purse) so we'll see if I like reading in a case or not!

eP
I totally love having a case, especially because of the auto on/off of the PW - you open the case and start reading. Not having to press a button, as silly as it sounds, makes it more book-like.
Advert
Old 09-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #18
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Oh you so bad!

I want to order the purple one you ordered if I can cancel the first one I ordered (first link in thread) - it's so pretty! AND I was thinking about the lime green for my nephew who likes all things green - can't wait to see your pics and see how it looks in "real life". That lime and that purple look gorgeous together!
You can always sell it on ebay if you can't cancel the order. I'll post pics when they are here , might be a while though..
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #19
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I've ordered the original look-a-like from the post above.

Now I have a slip-case (one that covers the bezel also), the first GoogleProduct version without a magnet, and an "original" one. I'll keep the one that I like best, and sell or give away the others.

Quote:
Oh you so bad!

I want to order the purple one you ordered if I can cancel the first one I ordered (first link in thread)
Go back to the page where you ordered, and send the seller a message. As long as the case has not shipped, you should be able to cancel the order. I did it like this once (accidentally buying the wrong product), and it worked fine.

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-10-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #20
xendula
eBookworm

OY, someone stop me! Aceflor, it's all your fault!
That link for the green one you posted ended up costing $7.55 including shipping to the US, so I just got it - but not for myself... as a present.

If you guys don't mind doing it in Spanish, they have a lot of nice colors for super cheap!! Aceflor's Link
Advert
Old 09-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #21
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I've ordered the original look-a-like from the post above.

Now I have a slip-case (one that covers the bezel also), the first GoogleProduct version without a magnet, and an "original" one. I'll keep the one that I like best, and sell or give away the others.

Go back to the page where you ordered, and send the seller a message. As long as the case has not shipped, you should be able to cancel the order. I did it like this once (accidentally buying the wrong product), and it worked fine.
I tried right away, but the seller is not responding.
And, like you, I have the original, the Googleproduc case, and the ones that I ordered today.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #22
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The seller may be in a different timezone. Wait a day or so

It's rarely the case (hah! pun!) that the shipment is automated so efficiently that the case ships within hours of purchase. Most of the time it takes 24-48 hours.

BTW, I don't have an original case. I'm going to get the GoogleProduct 1st version (underway), and the original look-alike from above (just ordered).
Old 09-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #23
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Sorry to be a party pooper but I bought and returned the very same map case (different seller). I was not lucky, the piece of map I got was not interesting and upside down. I wish you all more luck though
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #24
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Sorry to be a party pooper but I bought and returned the very same map case (different seller). I was not lucky, the piece of map I got was not interesting and upside down. I wish you all more luck though
So each map is different? Interesting. Now Xendula has to order 30 of those covers.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #25
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
So each map is different? Interesting. Now Xendula has to order 30 of those covers.
yes, from where I bought it they stated they cannot guarantee the pattern you will receive as each is unique. I gambled and lost this time.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:21 AM   #26
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Oh nooooo! Thanks for the warning!!
Old 09-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #27
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:

It's rarely the case (hah! pun!) that the shipment is automated so efficiently that the case ships within hours of purchase. Most of the time it takes 24-48 hours.
All is good, I got the money back. Can't decide between the purple and the rose in my third link now, only because I already have been using a purple for the past year, albeit a darker purple...
Old 09-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #28
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
OY, someone stop me! Aceflor, it's all your fault!
That link for the green one you posted ended up costing $7.55 including shipping to the US, so I just got it - but not for myself... as a present.

If you guys don't mind doing it in Spanish, they have a lot of nice colors for super cheap!! Aceflor's Link
I am .The link exists in english too, I just posted what I ordered and went into ebay.es instead of ebay.com. Here the link in english

Quote:

BTW, I don't have an original case. I'm going to get the GoogleProduct 1st version (underway), and the original look-alike from above (just ordered).
And a good one too, if I may say so
Old 09-11-2013, 12:42 AM   #29
aceflor
Wizard

Quote:
All is good, I got the money back. Can't decide between the purple and the rose in my third link now, only because I already have been using a purple for the past year, albeit a darker purple...
Xendula, I am the voice of your conscience.....
Take both
Old 09-11-2013, 04:33 AM   #30
Jdschi
Connoisseur
Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.

Device: Nexus 7.2, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
At least my dislike of branding is coming handy for once and saving me some money I already have 3 (unbranded) covers for the PW anyway, I don't think I need anymore.
Did you get those on ebay? I know I saw some unbranded ones there somewhere but I can't find them again - only ones I'm getting now are the branded ones. I'm wary of importing such blatant knock-offs...
Jdschi is offline   Reply With Quote