Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Thumbs up Accept One, Book Two of The Tether Saga - a Paranormal Action Adventure

Accept One, Book Two of The Tether Series by Nick Davis - A Fantasy Action Adventure

Wiping the gore off him Michael stood up, mouth wide open. The air around him felt more normal now the cold crispness had gone from it, and he could hear sounds of the Mall coming back to life. He watched as the creatures insides that had covered the length of the corridor slowly evaporated, and in moments it was like the creature never existed.
“That… That was incredible… Why didn’t you do that earlier?”
He turned to look at Sarah, she had sat down heavily on the floor clutching her right arm looking pale faced, her eyes wide and expressionless.
“I’ve never killed anything before…” she mumbled. “I felt it scream inside of me, I felt its agony tear at me very being… It was horrible... I don’t want it… If he is gone… I just don’t want this anymore…”

It’s been two months since Sarah and the Tether’s Angelic Guardian Paul defeated the Dark and she just wants everything to return to normal. Except normal is not an option for the Tether Keeper, even one as reluctant as Sarah; persuaded by CT to assist in an investigation which ultimately costs them their friendship. The Custodiet under the seemingly benign leadership of Ms.Divens step in and Sarah finds herself in over her head as a creature of the night long thought extinct comes to Baltimore... And the whisper of Vampire fills the city with fear...

The long awaited sequel to The Tether, Accept One is book two of The Tether set against the real back drop of Baltimore city, this Paranormal action fantasy adventure by Nick Davis picks up where The Tether None Good left off. Sarah continues her journey as the very reluctant Tether Keeper, and stumbles upon some unexpected allies as she is pulled deeper into a world that exists just under the surface of our reality.

The Tether: Accept One is available in Kindle eBook format for the US at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GEB7VW/

The Tether: Accept One is available in Kindle eBook format for the UK at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Accept-One-B...dp/B004GEB7VW/

The Tether: Accept One is available in Nook eBook format at
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Acc...2940012731128/

The Tether: Accept One is available in the Apple iBookstore eBook format at
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/acce...11646394?mt=11

The Tether: Accept One is available for the Kobo, Sony and other eReader formats at Smashwords
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/33530

The Tether Saga is available for traditionalists in Printed Book format at
http://www.the-tether.com

About the Author
Nick Davis is an Englishman currently living on the East Coast of the USA not too far removed from Charm City (aka Baltimore). He is a former White Dwarf feature writer, now freelance content creator and fully employed Web Designer. He is married to a very patient Irish American lady and has four children. When Nick is not working, running errands, playing with his kids or burrowing through an ever growing list of ongoing house 'projects'. He can be found plodding away on a keyboard exploring the worlds of his imagination that takes our reality and twists it around just a couple of degrees...

Last edited by altworld; 04-10-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Update
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Accept.

Except.

I would guess from the phrase "Accept normal is not an option for the Tether Keeper..." that you're using the wrong one.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #3
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm guessing he had the title on his brain when he wrote that.
Yay! Paranormal without romance. Always nice to see.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This was a case of getting to close to one word, and having a few moment of word blindness. Thank you, making the corrections now
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Should even the title be "Accept"?
Old 01-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
altworld
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Should even the title be "Accept"?
Yes, your going to just have to trust me on that, when you read the novel you will find out why
Arigato,
Nick Davis

Last edited by altworld; 01-07-2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: I love you Worldwalker
Old 01-13-2011, 09:09 AM   #7
altworld
Evangelist

Here is some interesting news about Accept One, Book two of the Tether. Did you know I will be receiving printed copies of this book in the next 20 days? Watch out for the book tour signing notice
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 01-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
altworld
Evangelist

Yeah okay I will admit I was supplied a proof copy at a very unexpected size - see my blog http://www.alt-world.com for details.

However, getting a correct sized printed copy in the next couple of days and once approved I will be back on track to being able to supply printed copies of Accept One. So Book signing back on!
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 01-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
altworld
Evangelist

Wow, did anyone here clock that crazy Thunder snow we got last night here on the East coast? It was amazing and I have to write that effect into the third book of this series.

Now, with all this snow its a great time to pick up this second part of a paranormal action adventure that will leave you breathless.

Go on check it out
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #10
altworld
Evangelist

Huge box arrived yesterday, and the printed copies of Accept One are now available direct from the http://www.alt-world.com website for those who enjoy the feel of a traditional book. Plus if you buy direct from my website any Tether novel is sent to you signed by the author (me).

Of course if your looking for portability and ease Accept One is still available for the Kindle or the eReader device of your choice. Go check it out at the links posted in the Original Post of this topic.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #11
altworld
Evangelist

This is the Mobileread website, dedicated to reading on the go so I don't know how this news is relevant to you, but it is news about Accept One. So here you go.

I am happy to announce on Saturday February 19th the first book signing for Accept One, Book Two of the Tether a young adult paranormal action adventure, will take place at Chucks Comics the biggest comic book store in Baltimore!!

Information about Chucks Comics can be found at http://www.chuckscomics.com

To learn more about Accept One, and the Tether Saga check out my website at http://www.alt-world.com

Hope to see you all at the signing!
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #12
altworld
Evangelist

Don't forget the first book signing for Accept One, part two of the Tether Saga the breakout paranormal hit will take place this Saturday from Noon to 2pm at Chucks Comics here in Baltimore. Come and chat with me about the series, view artwork from the Fabula project, and there will also be FREE CUPCAKES

For more information about Chucks Comics and there location go to http://www.chuckscomics.com

If you cannot get to Chucks Comics this Saturday, any Tether novel purchased direct from my website at http://the-tether.com will be mailed signed by the Author. Or if you have an eReader device you can download it at the links supplied at the top of this page.

I hope to see some of you there, the printed copy of Accept One is a little special and has a fan gallery within its pages. See y'all this Saturday.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #13
altworld
Evangelist

Did you know I was once a Telemarketer? Please don't hold it against me... I hated the job for the two months I stayed with it, and it was over nine years ago. But you do these things to support your family. So the next time one calls, be a littler kinder with your yonking of them

This has been a slow week as I recover from a fun book signing, its awesome getting out there and talking direct to fans of the Tether Saga and always ignites the creative spark within. Loads of ideas to expand the Tetherverse, just got to figure out how to get it all out now... lol

Just want to mention though that Accept One, the second book in the Tether Saga is now out on the Kobo eReader, you can find the link direct to it here http://www.the-tether.com

Thanks again, have a great day everybody
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 02-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #14
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymartin213 View Post
I would estimation from the expression "Take native is not an choice for the Tether Steward..." that you're using the unjust one.
I dub thee Thesaurus Guy!
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #15
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon

And every day, he posts another 5 posts of gibberish.

There's a spamwave in our future, I can feel it.