Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 10-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #31
anywho
Connoisseur
anywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watchanywho is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Check the "Remember Me" box at login. That will stop this from happening.
Not always apparently

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
but I can attest that I've had the same problem happen to me. Also, I always have the "remember me" option checked, so it's not that.
anywho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #32
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Maybe when this is a problem it's in each person's personal internet settings.

Like I said early on: I ALWAYS had your same problem if I didn't check the remember me? box. But I NEVER had the problem when I did check the box. Makes me believe it's something besides the forum software.

Just my take; but I've been wrong before, and will be again.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #33
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Maybe when this is a problem it's in each person's personal internet settings.
RAM, which browser, opened tabs...

And this forum certainly and luckily is NOT BROKEN! If this is something the mods can improve, they will improve, without such exaggerations.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #34
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
It's been awhile, but fwiw, when our members avoided the use of the quick reply form, going back usually displayed their drafts OK, even if they got logged off or had any problems submitting.

I still avoid quick reply except for short, offhand comments.
I assumed that this is the way things are supposed to work. If I'm going to write an extensive reply, I just go advanced. I use the quick reply form for quick replies.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote