Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #27541
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Good morning. Gray but dry, here. And a bit brisk (3C). A big mug of Peet's English Breakfast and a glass of fresh squeezed OJ.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:46 PM   #27542
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Second mug of tea.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #27543
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Fresh coffee after a long day and a great dinner.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:53 PM   #27544
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good morning! Sun is out, it's brisk, but no rain. And the forecast is for 0-5C all week, with sun. I can handle that!

Got in _late_ last night, after dinner with friends across the street. A lovely bottle of Burrowing Owl Syrah, but I got nailed with a red-wine headache. Sigh. OTOH, since the headache hits 15 minutes after you start drinking the red wine, you might as well enjoy it, since stopping won't stop the headache.

This morning, fresh squeezed orange juice and Peet's Major Dickason's coffee.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:56 PM   #27545
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Tsk! Tsk! You know better! Red wine! Ouch!

Pepsi Max in my glass - after some yard clean up.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #27546
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Fresh Folgers coffee in my cup. Not bad.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:44 PM   #27547
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Tsk! Tsk! You know better! Red wine! Ouch!

Pepsi Max in my glass - after some yard clean up.
yeah, I know. But I took my aspirin, and 4 times out of 5 I get away with it. This time, I didn't. But it was a LOVELY Syrah. From the Okanagon Valley here in BC, and everything a good cool weather Syrah should be. Not huge, but textured, superb nose, excellent finish, and a level of complexity you only get when the winemaker is smart enough to leave the grapes alone and let them tell their own story.

Peet's Holiday Breakfast Blend tea.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:15 PM   #27548
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
tully's coffee as I head out for the puppy park
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:14 PM   #27549
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Second mug of tea.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:53 PM   #27550
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Milk Oolong while watching commercials
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:56 PM   #27551
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Diet Coke while NOT watching US football. But pizza for dinner soon.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #27552
cromag

Last mug of tea, just in time for dinner.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:14 PM   #27553
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I woke up one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal
And the straw boss said "Well, a-bless my soul"

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2tWwHOXMhI )

Good morning, everyone. Here comes another new week! I marvel at the regularity of it. And of the reliability of good tea to start my mornings off properly. Today it's Taylors of Harrowgate's "Yorkshire" tea, brewed strong enough to stand on! Busy day planned; walk into the Old City to meet with friends for lunch, then off to my guitar lesson. Last week we started working on some slide guitar... Nice into to Dan Fogelberg's 'Sutter's Mill.' I usually play slide in an open tuning, but this is played in standard, so something very new for me. Fun stuff!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:18 PM   #27554
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Good morning, Stitchawl. Or evening by now. Hope your guitar lesson went well. I'm supposed to be finishing this chapter right now, but I'm goofing off a bit after lunch.

Still drinking Peet's English Breakfast tea, my third mug today.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:58 PM   #27555
cromag

Starting mug #4, fortifying myself for some serious shovelling!

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?