Notices

Old 06-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
silviolorusso
Enthusiast
silviolorusso began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where to publish EPUB?

Hello,

I'd like to ask you which platforms do you know where to publish EPUB books.

Example: Smashwords.

Thank you!
silviolorusso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
Haarlson
Haarlson
Haarlson began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, I'm new here - first post. I was going to post a similar question then saw your thread. Currently published by Smashwords and in paperback in the UK but still trying to figure how to get ebook to market in the UK and Europe outside of Amazon (I have a Kindle version too). Sorry can't answer your question. Be interested to see information your thread uncovers.Regards
Haarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
There's a sticky with all the different ebook distributors, but I think Lulu is the only one for epub that will let non-publishers play. Their commission is quite high, but you will need to price them higher than Amazon anyway.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, platform, publish