Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Pierce, Jim: D-Day, June 6, 1944. v1. 6 JUN 2010

Para and Airborne landing behind the Normandy beaches.

I am the person who wrote it and I am the copyright holder, but I give permission for this work to be downloaded by anyone anywhere for free. I prefer you download it from here so I can see how many are interested in my work.

I hope you enjoy it.

fixed the typo.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub D-Day; June 6, 1944 2006.epub (3.0 KB, 603 views)

Last edited by Joebill; 09-15-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Thank you, I enjoyed it very much.
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

you're welcome.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #4
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebill View Post
Para and Airborne landing behind the Normandy beaches.

I am the person who wrote it and I am the copyright holder, but I give permission for this work to be downloaded by anyone anywhere for free. I prefer you download it from here so I can see how many are interested in my work.

I hope you enjoy it.
This part of the D-day poem needs spell-checking:

Frogmen,
in small boats,
approach the shore,
they swim in,
silently, to take out,
the beach obstacles,
so the landing craft,
won't sink or explode on the way in,
weeks earlier,
they had been here,
silently,
testing the beaches,
taking samples,
to determine if tanks
could land, and not sink,
into the sands.

Nicely written. Movies dwell on the fear men had in their guts. But the professional soldier is focused on his mission. And that involves technical details, as you presented.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
Joebill
Fanatic

As an ex-military guy, you fear all of the time you are in danger. I haven't been in combat. I have been through a hurricane at sea. I have watched more than one documentary where they interviewed military who had been in intense combat, they stated there is always fear. Anyone who says they feel no fear during combat is a liar.

I prefer to say they are mistaken.
Advert
Old 09-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #6
Joebill
Fanatic

I don't think a spell checker would have flagged 'the' as misspelled. The word should be 'they', which I have corrected, removed old file, and uploaded the file with the correct word.

Tags
1944, d-day, normandy