Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-27-2016, 11:52 AM   #1156
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Cont.Rom. Free, Hollywood Kids - Jackie Collins

novella, Free, Shameless - Cherrie Lynn

NA, Free, Broken Crown - Susan Ward

NA, Free, Blind - Xavier Neal

NA, $.99 Waiting for Wyatt - SD Hendrickson

Cont.Rom. $.99 Tapping the Billionaire - Max Monroe

Last edited by Blue2u; 07-27-2016 at 11:59 AM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #1157
ShortNet
Connoisseur
ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (all flavors from 1 thru Oasis)
Many Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Stuff your ereader deals, today only:

http://omgreads.com/midsummer-romance-rescue/
Thank you so much - I picked up 25 new books, most from authors that are new-to-me.
ShortNet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2016, 09:16 PM   #1158
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNet View Post
Thank you so much - I picked up 25 new books, most from authors that are new-to-me.
49 new titles for me, according to the library tile on my Kobo. That should last maybe two weeks or so

Speaking of Kobo...

Hollywood Kids - Free

Shameless - Free

Waiting for Wyatt - $0.99

Tapping the Billionaire - $0.99

ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:21 PM   #1159
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I got the Kate Willoughby title, but ended up deleting it from Calibre. The formatting is bad and the track changes from where she edited the book appear. I gave up trying to find them all and deleted it.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:05 AM   #1160
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
Books 1-3 of Marjorie Liu's Dirk and Steel books have dropped in price.

Tiger Eye $1.99
Shadow Touch $1.99
The Red Heart of Jade $2.99
Amy_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2016, 02:11 AM   #1161
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
Stef Ann Holm's backlist titles

Weeping Angel $1.99

Forget Me Not $2.99

Honey $2.99

Harmony $2.99
Amy_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:22 PM   #1162
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Free, Boarded by Love - Toni Aleo
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 04:32 PM   #1163
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Kobo link
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:51 AM   #1164
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Illusion Town (Arcane Society #20) by Jayne Castle (A-/5 stars)
  • Ultimate Courage (True Heroes #2) by Piper J Drake (A-/5 stars)
  • Ask Me for Tomorrow (Homeland #3) by Elise K Ackers (A-/5 stars)
  • House of Payne: Payne House of Payne #1) by Stacy Gail (C+/3 stars)
  • How to Seduce a Cavanaugh (Cavanaugh Justice #30) by Marie Ferrarella (B/4 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 7-31.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	150621  
Old 08-01-2016, 01:16 AM   #1165
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Looks like Harlequin has revamped their website again and changed the cart a bit. I was able to checkout with a coupon code and download a HS with no problems. I still cannot download the Carina Press book (One Minute to Midnight by Nico Russo). It's just the one book though, my other Carina titles still download just fine.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:26 AM   #1166
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Looks like Harlequin has revamped their website again and changed the cart a bit. I was able to checkout with a coupon code and download a HS with no problems. I still cannot download the Carina Press book (One Minute to Midnight by Nico Russo). It's just the one book though, my other Carina titles still download just fine.
It looks like they removed the Facebook 200 point activity.

I hope they replace it with something.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 04:04 AM   #1167
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can someone please tell me why there is suddenly many bear shifter romances? I don't understand the appeal so please enlighten me. I come across bear shifter books several times a day.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 08-01-2016, 04:24 AM   #1168
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Checking in:

I read Fever Zone by Cindy Dees (4 stars) it's part of a series so maybe if I had read the back books it would have gotten a higher rating. I don't know how I feel about the author writing the book despite home security begging her not to. Yes it's entertaining but if my country asked me to do something to protect National Security you better believe I'd do it.

No purchases I think truthfully everything is a blur I don't know if I bought anything.

I'm reading Elle Casey's Wrong Place, Right Time which is book two in the Bourbon Street Boys. These are fun reads for me. They are on KU.

The cats are I are hanging in there. We're recovering from possible Salmonella infection. I'd recommend staying away from Iams cat food till something is done about the contamination. I'm convinced it's the cause because it happen three days after I purchased this big bag of Iams that Maisy got sick, then I got sick then Sweetpea got sick. Hubby is the only one who hasn't come down with it. He doesn't handle the cat food or litter box though I'm pretty sure seeing transmission from pet to human is rare it was handling the food that got me. They are on Purina One now and each day I see improvements we just have to get litter box habits back to normal for everyone if you get my drift. I'm eating bland foods because anything else just doesn't agree with me. I wonder if I need a probiotic. Anyways the transition to canned food is on hold as is Maisy's sugar issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 08-01-2016, 07:02 AM   #1169
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It looks like they removed the Facebook 200 point activity.

I hope they replace it with something.
The Facebook activity still displays for me. Right now they are "grayed out" as I aleady did it. Hopefully they will post one later in the week.

I actually have nothing listed for the other Harlequin activities Usually the new stuff comes on Mondays and Thursdays. Maybe they are changing the schedule
Old 08-01-2016, 07:12 AM   #1170
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
The Facebook activity still displays for me. Right now they are "grayed out" as I aleady did it. Hopefully they will post one later in the week.

I actually have nothing listed for the other Harlequin activities Usually the new stuff comes on Mondays and Thursdays. Maybe they are changing the schedule
Scroll all the way to the bottom make sure you are not on the mobile version. There is new activities there. The Facebook activity is gone for me. It shows Twitter and Redeem from Facebook but the cover to cover activity is missing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (248).png
Views:	135
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	150623