Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
ffarr
ffarr began at the beginning.

Device: none
meta tag "ePub creator"

Which is the correct meta tag to point the "ePub creator"? I mean, a person who just created the ePub file from a book.

thanks
ffarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
There's no "official" one, I use "contributor" with a "bkp" (book producer) role.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
I use
creator: ePub Creator My Name
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:24 AM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
There's no "official" one, I use "contributor" with a "bkp" (book producer) role.
Ditto, that's what I use. I put it in every book I make, in addition to my colophon.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:00 AM   #5
LGN
Connoisseur
LGN is on a distinguished road

Device: ProMedia eReader, Sony PRS-600
How to correctly add it in the data field?
LGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2010, 03:23 AM   #6
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Use the metadata editor tool. Tools->Meta Editor, and then click on "Advanced" and scroll down to Book Producer (or whatever), select that, and fill in the blank.

Is that what you wrere asking?

HTH,

Hitch
Old 11-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #7
LGN
Connoisseur
LGN is on a distinguished road

Device: ProMedia eReader, Sony PRS-600
I wonder if there's a standard way to fill the role and name.
LGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:20 AM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Yes. LN, FN

Tags
epub creator, meta tag