Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
innogen
Member Retired
innogen began at the beginning.

Device: none
Letters of some words are cut off on the right hand side of Calibre screen

When I open my ePub ebooks in Calibre, letters of some words are cut off on the right hand side of the Calibre screen.

But when they are opened in my Kobo eReader, no such problem was found.

Could someone help me please?
innogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Go to preferences in the calibre viewer and choose a different font.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert