Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
wwwinfo2get
wwwinfo2get began at the beginning.

Device: none
HOW TO MAKE Arabic ebook IN MOBI ?

Last edited by dreams; 10-18-2011 at 05:27 AM.
wwwinfo2get is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm afraid you can't. Mobipocket does not support right-to-left languages such as Arabic.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2011, 06:16 AM   #3
wwwinfo2get

HOW TO MAKE Arabic ebook which Viewer support

ok thank you
HOW TO MAKE Arabic ebook? which Viewer support?
Old 10-18-2011, 06:43 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwinfo2get View Post
ok thank you
HOW TO MAKE Arabic ebook? which Viewer support?
To the best of my knowledge (thanks to the link you posted elsewhere), only Apple's iBooks reading software supports Arabic in ePubs.

Nothing supports Arabic in Mobipocket.

For Arabic on a Kindle, I can only think that an appropriately sized PDF might do it, but I haven't tried that myself. And using a PDF removes the useful ebook ability to resize the text.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, a correctly-sized PDF, with embedded fonts, would work absolutely fine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #6
wwwinfo2get

Is it possible to view arabic ebup doc in adobe digital edition

Thank you for u r reply .I tried to view Arabic epub doc.. using ADE but unforgettably it didn't work for me.. .Is they any way out other than apple..os..
Old 10-18-2011, 09:03 AM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwinfo2get View Post
Thank you for u r reply .I tried to view Arabic epub doc.. using ADE but unforgettably it didn't work for me.. .Is they any way out other than apple..os..
There's a thread about Arabic epubs and ADE over here.

Unfortunately, the conclusion is that ADE doesn't support Arabic at the moment. For ADE devices, PDF is also the only way to go just now.

(BTW, there's really no need to make your posts all bold or a large font. But thank you for not making them all red any more.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arabic, epub