Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
bamelin
Enthusiast
bamelin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Friends and Family Reactions to Kobo

Brought my Kobo to the office yesterday and casually pulled it out during a team meeting.

Had to pass it around 6 people all who wanted a turn checking it out. For the most part the reaction was very positive with people either wanting one for themselves or saying how it would make such a great present for family.

As for at home I've been trying (without success) to keep my wife away from it. Knew I should have bought 2. Everyone remarks how sleek the unit looks.
bamelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I ahve the same issue with the wife!

With luck I can delay for a bit
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
anidel
Zealot
anidel doesn't litteranidel doesn't litter

Device: Kobo,Nokia N900
Mine is only concerned about reading the same book.. or if I get a book I want her to read, then how can she read it without an e-book reader herself?
Makes sense.. :/
anidel is offline   Reply With Quote