Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-09-2004, 10:43 AM   #1
PeterL
PeterL began at the beginning.

Device: palm Tungsten E
In Plucker how to get rid of the beginning...

...copyright info?

Can this bee done?
How?

The onesI downloaded with
Quote:
PRCGenDOC/Semples
hasn´t any such info...

Last edited by PeterL; 09-09-2004 at 10:56 AM.
PeterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 11:19 AM   #2
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
How about actually providing some context, so others who read this thread, but can't yet read minds, know what you're talking about.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2004, 12:51 PM   #3
PeterL

ok I enclose a file so you might see my point.. The rest of the text is in swedish
Attached Files
File Type: zip kortbruxEKG.zip (2.2 KB, 458 views)
Old 09-09-2004, 03:43 PM   #4
macrotor
Connoisseur
macrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it is

Device: Tungsten|C with Nokia6200
nnnnnnngggg! ?????? Nope, I'm still not getting a reading.

Ok, using complete sentences please explain what you are trying to do. Are you wanting to trim the copyright information from a Palm doc? What is this Kortbrux Creator application anyway?
macrotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 02:03 AM   #5
PeterL

[QUOTE=macrotor]Are you wanting to trim the copyright information from a Palm doc?[QUOTE]Exaktly what iwant to do - but how do I trim the document?

Quote:
What is this Kortbrux Creator application anyway?
kortbrux is the name f the documnet, and I think the Kortbrux Creator application is i.e the MobiPocket Publisher 3
Advert
Old 09-10-2004, 02:08 AM   #6
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
I think what you're asking, would violate copyright. There's a reason the copyright information exists, and it should probably remain there. To remove it, and pass off the created work as your own (or someone else's), is disgusting.

But maybe the language barrier here has me confused.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 02:11 AM   #7
PeterL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker
I think what you're asking, would violate copyright. There's a reason the copyright information exists, and it should probably remain there. To remove it, and pass off the created work as your own (or someone else's), is disgusting.

But maybe the language barrier here has me confused.
I want to remove the copright info from thos documents I create...
Old 09-10-2004, 02:29 AM   #8
macrotor
Connoisseur
macrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it is

Device: Tungsten|C with Nokia6200
I'm not familiar with MobiCreator, but I believe it has settings on wether to include the copyright information when you originally create the document. However, once the document is converted to Palm format, you can't remove the copyright information.

The only way to do this is change the settings and re-create the document from the source.
macrotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 05:00 AM   #9
Mobipocket
Enthusiast
Mobipocket began at the beginning.

Device: al
You can't and you mustn't.

Moreover, the Mobipocket Publisher will be replaced in few weeks by the Mobipocket Creator (currently available as Beta program). The Mobipocket Publisher will not be supported anymore.

You can download the Mobipocket Creator from this page.

For other questions about Mobipocket software, please consult the Mobipocket Knowledge Base, or contact the Technical Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterL
I want to remove the copright info from thos documents I create...
Mobipocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 05:30 AM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thanks for the info, Mobipocket. Looking forward to seeing the final product!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote