Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Dr Seuss Kindle cover

I love it when people get inventive. Check out this Kindle cover from Kevin Kelly:

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/003577.php
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I love it!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
There's something wonky about that page.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The site is down.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The site is down.
Its back up. I was trying to get on it too, but now it went right thru.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
kindlenewbie
Trying to win a Kindle 2!
kindlenewbie is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
I've made a cover of my own,
One I can use outside my home.
I will Kindle with Green Eggs and Ham,
I will Kindle on a plane, said Sam-I-Am.

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.

I loved Dr. Seuss as a child. His books still make me smile.
kindlenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:55 AM   #7
meibao
meibao began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
cute but is it secure?? Plus I'd rather have a cover that I don't have to take my kindle out of to charge it.
meibao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #8
robb01
Connoisseur
robb01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
thats so cute, my daughter would love that
robb01 is offline   Reply With Quote