Enthusiast
heb began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
I missed the fact they dont ship out of the US
Advert
Old 10-23-2007, 05:48 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by heb View Post
I missed the fact they dont ship out of the US
The problem is finding a site that has the 505 in stock and ships overseas. That's not an easy thing to do. I'm surprised nobody has yet taken up my offer.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:49 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm extending my offer until November 5th. So if nobody has accepted by then, the offer is over.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:09 AM   #20
heb
Enthusiast
heb began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
Please can you tell me how much would you charge to ship to the UK and would you be willing to process a return if the unit fails in the warranty period?

Thanks,

Richard.
Advert
Old 10-24-2007, 10:04 AM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

A quick look shows it would cost $24 plus insurance.

I'd be willing to help with the warranty if need be. But you have to pay all the expenses for that. Shipping to here, shipping to Sony, Shipping back to you.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #22
Hamza
Hamza began at the beginning.

Device: None Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How is that going to do anyone any good who is not in the USA?
Don't be silly.

There's no one outside of the USA.
Closed Thread