Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #1
Joeldmtl
Connoisseur
Joeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterJoeldmtl can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Touch
Keyboard for ARC7 HD

Pardon my ignorance (it comes naturally).

I wasn't in the market for a tablet as I usually use my Kobo e-reader for reading and my PC laptop and desktop for web browsing, FB, speadsheet, word processing stuff, etc. But I got caught up in the current sales and ended up buying a KOBO ARC7 HD Tablet.

So now I'm looking for a case, and notice that some cases come with a keyboard. Will my ARC 7 work with one of these keyboards? Is there anything special I should know? Can you recommend one of these keyboard/case combos. I would probably only use it while travelling for short e-mails, and possibly some small spreadsheet and word processing work.
Joeldmtl is offline   Reply With Quote