Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 05:04 AM   #1
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Paranormal romance bargains at Sony and Kobo

Short stories and novellas:
Dragonswan by Sherrilyn Kenyon is avaliable at Sony and Kobo for 1.99
Dark Descent by Christine Feehan is available at Sony and Kobo for 1 dollar
Dark Dreams by Christine Feehan is available at Kobo for 0.99

Novels:

Magic in the Wind by Christine Feehan is available at Sony for 1.99.

The short stories and novellas isn't US only since I could buy them. I suspect that the novel is, though.

Disclaimer: BN and Amazon probably have them too, but I haven't checked.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Dark Descent and Dark Dreams are available at Kobo by 0.79, Dragonswan by 2.39, and Sony is USA or Canada restricted, so the novel too.

I've checked some of them and yes, they're available at Kindle and B&N but I don't know the geographical restriction at Amazon.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 07-18-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert